BUILDING TRUST: HOW TO BUILD TRUST WITH YOUR STUDENTS
Building trust is a pillar of all professions and yoga is not immune to that. Building trust amongst your students is key for yoga teachers to build a solid career and for building the yoga community.
How do you build trust?
1. Being consistent
2. Taking control
3. Being mindful of your students’ time
4. Practicing what you preach
5. Listening and acknowledging feedback
Why is building trust important?
1. Able to try new things in class
2. Build a loyal following
3. Build your own community
4. Build trust within the yoga community
Do you want to expand your teaching practice?
Sign-up now http://eepurl.com/deP1xn to be one of the first to get info on our very first launch: So, You’re a Yoga Teacher, Now What? That arrives in early February!